Thursday, February 24, 2005

Syr Cxr Tyx.

Math class. Do i ever miss it. All of these science classes that i am taking right now, most of which have a lot to do with math, and i still can't seem to enjoy them.
Maybe it has to be completely unrelated to any other subject, for me to thouroughly enjoy it.

Most of my posts lately have been all love-mushy. I apologize for that fact. Gets kind of boring yes? I will try not to let that happen again.

I have decided this evening, that musicians are the hottest men alive. When they are playing, and hit that zone when they are completely lost in their music.....do me now.
They become one with their instruments, their music, for a moment, however brief, and it's like an instant view into their soul. A jolt of electrical excitement. It is both intoxicating and addicting. You can't seem to get enough of it.
And then, its over. They are putting the instrument down, and as you feel the moment washing away, you lash out at it instinctively, trying to hold onto the last fading seconds of bliss.
Man i love music.

Song of the moment: Mad World by Gary Jules

4 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

"Come naked, bring food."

I agree in full. Musicians are hot. They should preform naked, then clothes wouldn't be ripped immediately after. It'd save money and apparel.

6:53 AM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

If you wanna see a bunch of sexy boys getting lost in music, then hit The Wolfnote and All Purpose Voltage Heroes because both those bands turn up the heat when they start playing.

I loved this post. It makes me smile because music is sexy.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I make funny faces when I play. I noticed that last night during one of my songs. I caught myself making weird faces, one eye closed, the other half opened, my head turning sideways...Blah. It's embarrassing.

2:40 PM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Lately I've noticed that when you play bass, you close your eyes and open your mouth. I just assumed you're ready to suck Taylor off.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home