Monday, February 07, 2005

Story Time With Benny.

I like cookies but do you know what i like better? Monkies.
The pet store was selling them for five cents a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand. I bought 200.
I like monkies.

I took 200 monkies home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching each other in the genitals. I laughed. Then they punched me in the genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt to their environment too well. They would screech, hurl themselves off the couch into the wall at high speeds.
Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour. Two hours later i found out why they were so inexpensive; they died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta dropped dead. Kinda like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap monkeys.


I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room. On the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked i had to 200 throw rugs. I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck.Then i had one wet dead monkey and 199 dead monkeys.

I tried to pretend they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while. That is until they started to decompose. It started to smell really bad. I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and i didn't want to call a plumber. I was embarrased.

I tried to slow the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so i had to change them every thirty seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them. Little did i know my bed was flammable. I tried to extinguish the fire. Then i had one dead, wet monkey, 2 frozen monkeys, and 197 dead charred monkeys in a pile on my bed.

The odour wasn't improving. I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my dead monkeys and to use my bathroom. I severly beat one of the monkeys. I felt better.

I tried throwning them away but the garbage man told me that the city was not allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told them i had a wet one. He wouldn't take that one either.

I gave them out at halloween. No one knew quite what to say. They pretended that they liked them but i could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So i punched them in the genitals.

I like monkeys. The End.

5 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

I was biting my lip the entire time. In the last 6 months, I've developed an odd sensitivity to animal cruelty. I'm getting soft...

12:03 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Unlike aaron, I can still find humor in the inhumane treatment of most animals.
This made me laugh, really hard. This is my favorite piece of yours, by far.
Kudos

6:34 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I wish i could take the credit, but it was all my dear friend Benny trying to keep me company last night. So i will send the kudos onto him. And i am very sorry that my piece may have upset you Aaron. But you are one of my favorite people right now for your continous comments and posts! Keep it up my friend! You make my life a better place to be.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Skuz said...

I would have posed the monkies in funny positions with wierd clothes, then I would have photographed them. you missed one hell of an opportunity. 200 monkies all wearing little suits and dancing the can can would have been worth the smell...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I would have to agree. 200 monkies dressed up doing the can-can would of made my life.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home