Monday, February 21, 2005

Classic.

Batty: Are you sure?
Zach: I'm positive.
Batty: Only fools are positive.
Zach: Are you sure?
Batty: I'm positive. Oh No!

Llama face! Llama faaaaaace!

Humans, delicious and nutricious. Taste just like chicken!

Nu uuuuh. Ya huuuuuuh. Nu uh. Ya huh. Nu uh! Ya huh! Nu uh! Ya huh! Nu uh! Ya huh!

Oop! Gravity works.

Price check on prune juice bob, price check on prune juice.

Batty: Shoes. Animals dont have shoes. A HUMAN!
Chrysta: A TREE!
*SMASH*

Oh disney movie humor. It never gets old. We must have a disney movie night one of these days and watch some of the funniest movies ever made.

Song of the moment: Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root

5 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Ferngully isn't a Disney movie! ...or is it? Robin Williams is wild in that movie.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I've done research and I still don't get it..

I didn't watch disney growing up, I watched movies like the breakfast club and silence of the lambs.

..It explains alot.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Dingus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Dingus said...

You and I, Disney escapade, pronto.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

What dont you get darling?
Robin Williams is my Jesus. But he is still runner up to Peter Sellers. Now that man is my fucking GOD.
Funniest man EVER alive.

Sooner than pronto Simone, sooner than pronto.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home