Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Conversing with Kyle.

I apologize profusely about the lack of posts over the past few days to everyone that looks forward to them.

I was having a discussion tonight with my good friend Kyle Martin about the insanity of women.
Now, i may have offended some already, but when you think about it, its true. We really are insane.
How come we are drawn to the ass holes?
It doesnt seem to add up. We drop the perfect ones for the scum of the earth, and then complain to each other about the disatisfying treatment that we recieve.
Do we do this simply because we like to whine to one another? Is it embedded in our genes to go throught this process at least oncein our lives? Or could it possibly be because when we find something so perfect, we are afraid to hold on to it, for fear of losing it?
Be the hopeless romantic that i am, i sure hope its the last one. I think that we need to start taking that leap of faith. Lets try for once, to look past that horizon of fear and jump over the edge. Put some trust in ourselves, and those that we are attaching ourselves to that this could last. And be able to except that even if it doesnt, that we will be able to continue on, loving both one another and ourselves more for experincing this empowering love.

If anyone has some enlightning views on this topic, please feel free to express them. I think we could use some insight into the female mind. Lord knows i would appreciate some.

Song of the moment: I'm Gonna Love You Tonight by Lee Ann Wormack

4 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

I think I've been lucky, I haven't dated any asshats before. I've been attracted to some in the past, but I never thought seriously about getting involved with them. It was just an idle, 'Hey, what a neat and attractive fellow' kind of attraction. So I don't really think I have anything legit to say to this? Sorry, luv.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I think that all the guys in our "group" are similiar, well, at least with Andrew, Lee and I anyway... The guy likes the girl much more than she likes him back.
Maybe thats intimidating to a girl? Maybe she's afraid of committment?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Yes Colin, agree with all said points.
Thanks a lot for all of your opinions guys, they are much appreciated.

3:22 AM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

"This post has been removed by the author."
- Colinhead

That quote solves every problem in the world.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home