Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Drowning.

I feel like i've been caught in a trap. Repeating the same mistakes over and over again, but i can't seem to stop. I'm able to float up the to ceiling and watch myself and say, "Why are you still hanging on? There's nothing here for you." or "Why are you letting go so easily?" but i don't seem to get a response.
A feeling that warms your insides, lights up your life, makes your heart ache in a good way. That's what i'm looking for. But maybe i am searching for something that just... doesn't exist?

Off to wallow in style.

Song of the moment: Fly by Schiavo

1 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

I often convince myself not to give up. But there always comes the time when it just seems like you're kicking a dead horse.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home