Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cross-dressing.

My good friend Andrew and i have decided that i am a female cross-dresser, the first he has ever encountered mind you. Simone and i were trying to decided earlier today if it is actually possible to be a female cross-dresser since women can basically wear both male and female designed clothing. Any thoughts?

Aaron you mentioned something about wanting to meet. You should come to the show at The Bassment this evening (thursday) and maybe it can be arranged:)

Simone, we must go tea shopping. Immediately. I crave.

Max loves me. My life is complete.

Song of the moment: Anything by Pink Martini. So many good relaxing songs, and then out of nowhere, the perfect cha-cha song. Brilliant.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

I think Max's infatuated with you, but love isn't accomplished until he spoons. Give it time, my dear. Tea shopping? Splendid. We should go Broadway browsing someday and stop by the Bulk Cheese store and Steep Hill. I want the cheeseman to describe what every cheese in the store tastes like. Come to think of it, he'd be a fun man to date. Think of all the fun cheeses he'd give you for presents! Oh, exciting!

8:12 AM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

I won't be in the city until Friday afternoon. Have fun at the show! I'll try to somehow get your email and add you to MSN.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

MSN is for poopers. Thats why I deleted it. (Also, it's broken. Lee tried to get it back once and it didn't work, some sort of lame error.) If I were to try getting it back on this computer, it won't work. I'm glad, because I have tried and it wouldn't let me. Darn you girls for making it so tempting.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Who is Max?

Why don't I have friends like everyone else?

11:56 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I will wait patiently in hopes that he will indeed spoon. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese. Yes we will most certainly go.

I look forward to it Aaron. We will have to hang out when you arrive in town.

That is our main purpose in life Graham. To tempt you;)

You have friends like everyone else silly matty-po. And Max is my new lover. O snap! I love him.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

No one has answered my question about female cross-dressing. I was looking forward to your individual views. I will now proceed to cry myself to sleep.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home