Friday, February 11, 2005

Thoughts.


*If your a bird, I'm a bird*

Love.
Sometimes, i wonder what its all about. Truly.
Does anyone ever really find it?
I would like to think so, but i am a hopeless romantic and will be for the rest of my days. (Some would say wimp, i may agree)
But what does it mean.
Can we really promise that we will feel the same way about someone for the rest of our lives? How does anyone know?
Is there really one perfect person out there for everyone?
How do we know that we are going to find them?
What if we only have one chance at everlasting happiness, and we throw it away?
What if we never find love?

I used to think this way. That i would never find it, never be able to unlock that secret door that seems to always be just beyond my grasp, my comprehension. But now i have found hope. I would like to think that some day, just maybe, i will be able to experience that which has kept so many writers and poets enthrawled over the seemingly endless years. I am ready to be patient. To wait for my turn. At love.

Song of the moment: Tonight and the Rest of My Life by Nina Gordon

2 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

How come you're so groovy? I really love your blogging. Something about your words just makes me smile and feel good, no matter what the subject may be. They make me feel like things are going to be fine, no matter what. THanks.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Wow. You have just made my life. That could quite possibly be the best compliment i have ever gotten.
I love you.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home