Monday, February 28, 2005

Friendship begun, surprises still coming.

your eyes were once bright
filled with life
now each day feels like a cold stare
stabbing in my back
I gave you a second chance
with such an everlasting undying love
for a delicate flower
covered in thorns
the past repeats itself
everyday
to the certainty know as
our time spent together
is this it
is this my last goodbye
our last chance at fate
it`s to late now
I want what was once mine
but has now shattered into a million pieces
my own broken heart


Tombstone Diaries rock my fucking world.

Song of the moment: How This Love Binds by Graham Tilsley

5 Comments:

Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Thats a shitty song. I want you to break that CD.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Only if yours comes out tomorrow;)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I dont think i have actually heard it, i like the lyrics.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

You haven't heard it?! ...How This Love Binds? Yes you have. It's on both my old CD's, plus, you watched my variety night performance on home video that one night...

9:01 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Oh oops! Never mind! I am losing my mind.
I LOVE that fucking song! lol i thought you meant the tombstone one that i had some of the lyrics posted for. Oops.
And no.
I will NEVER break/burn/shatter or deface that cd in ANY way. So HA!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home