Monday, February 07, 2005

For Aaron.

Copy and paste this and post it in your blog so I can read it.

A: List 10 random tracks from Winamp:
Keith Urban - Someone Like You
Metallica - Fade to Black
The Who - Baba O' Riely
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
The Northern Pikes - World's Away
Big & Rich - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
Ram Jam - Black Betty
Hot Hot Heat - Talk to Me, Dance with Me
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Fishing in the Dark
Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama

C: The last CD you bought is...
The Who - Who's Next

D: What is the song you last listened to before this?
Keith Urban - You'll Think of Me

E: Write down five songs you often listen to or mean alot to you:
Mercy Me - Word of God Speak
Oasis - Wonderwall
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Kazzer - Pedal to the Metal
Carolyn Dawn Johnson - Life As We Know It

4 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Mercy Me impressed me when I first heard them last year. Finally a band that seems to put more emotion into their worship.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I love everything by MercyMe. Their emotion inspires me.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

You've got a taste of everything on your playlist.
I feel like I'm in a stew of contrasting music.
Mm.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

I like to listen to a bit of everything.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home