Thursday, July 27, 2006

God will understand. And if he doesn't, then he is not God, and we need not worry.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Everyone has they're own opinions about what is right, and what is wrong. But i like where i am right now, and i think that is the most important part. I am comfortable in my own skin, my life AND where my life is going, even if it isn't going there fast.



Song of the moment: Colorblind - Counting Crows



"I am ready,



i am ready,



i am ready,



i am



fine."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

HOLY CRAPSTICKS. A POST.

I love you. And that picture, but you foremost. :} I'm really glad to know you're comfortable with all that you are, and I hope that continues throughout your life.

You come back to Saskatoon and then I leave. Oh woe, woe, woe!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home