Thursday, March 30, 2006

Drink, drank, drunk.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Just a few photo's from my first night out on the town by myself in my new home, E-town. Quite a step forward for myself i think, to leave the safety net of my Saskaspoonian friends and step out into the unknown. I hope that this was only the first step in what is to be my new found independence here.



Song of the moment: The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

Did ya notice the creepy guy smiling on the left? WoW! yikes much? haha, atta gurl NIki

9:55 AM  
Blogger Elyse said...

Pretty sweet picshurs, darling.
Love the outfit!
Hope and know you'RE having a good time out there ;)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Hahahaha yah, i did notice him as a matter of fact. He was one of the ones that kept buying drinks for my friend Marly and I! Hahahahha.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Dingus said...

I fucking miss you like craaazy, woman.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home