Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Untitled I - VIII from the Balloon and Lego Folio.

What is your biggest fear?
I want feedback on this one, so i hope people still check this thing once in a blue moon.

What is my biggest fear? Anyone who knows me would immediately respond with spiders, quickly followed by needles, but thats just the surface. What is my biggest fear? Not being loved. Not being able to love. Not making a mark on the world. Not being missed. Hurting people. Wasting the time that i have on things that don't matter. These all seem to be big runners up. But i think if i ultimately had to choose one, it would have to be the effect that i am capable of having on another person's life. I have come to realize how strongly we can influence the life of another person, and it scares the shit out out me.

What is your biggest fear?

Song of the moment: Unfinished tap song by Graham Tilsley

9 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

It's strange you'd say that, because that's one of my biggest pleasures. The very idea that you have the ability to influence/inspire someone and have an impact on them is one of the joys of being a human being.

My greatest fear? That's tough. I've eliminated spiders, heights, and claustrophobia from my list. As hesitant as I am to say this, I'd have to say my greatest fear right now is not getting accepted into either Sheridan or ACAD. It may seem menial but for the time being it's what I live for.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Through my paranoia of spiidy's, i have learned that no one's fears are menial. And i refuse to wish you luck, because i know that you need none of it to get in to either college, because you are ridiculously talented...well...maybe i'll waste a little bit on you.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

p.s. thank you for commenting.
I <3 you:)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

My biggest fear..... would probably having a fear that's tangible, but at present i really don't have one, anything that's remotefully fearful i end up having fun with to some degree.....but i'm still scared of girls, but i take too much pleasure in that for it to be fearful.

12:44 PM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Biggest fear?
Hrmm...probably if my parents died before I could tell them "Fuck you".

12:34 AM  
Blogger Dissentient Being said...

I wrote a blog to your question

3:20 AM  
Blogger Elyse said...

Fear of the dark, started when I was small; never really gotten over the fact that there are no clowns hiding behind that door, or in my closet, or under my bed.

You know the story of the clowns.

Still though. I can't shake the feeling that the girl from The Ring is crouched in my laundry basket at night watching me.

Then again i'm also just paranoid...

5:55 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I'm afraid of realizing that everything I've said, everything I've created, everything I've accomplished is actually no more than mediocre. I want to be able to validate my existance by my achievements and my impact on this society.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Clifford said...

I'm not sure if YOU even still read this, but I havn't checked it out in so long that I decided to check it out again.

My biggest fear is failure, not failure with music or women or anything, just failure with life, If from 10 years from now I'm still a cook at some shitty resturant, i want you to kill me.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home