Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Design like you give a damn.

I found that title on the front page of one of my mothers magazines. It was staring at me as i was in the washroom. I think on the front cover of an interior design magazine, but it immediately spoke to me about life.

I don't think i've been playing a strong enough role in my life lately. I mean, its passing me by, day by day, and i seem to be alright with that. Without figuring anything out. Just riding the waves. I think i'm going to start trying to swim through...

Kallie asked me the other day, where i saw myself in 15 years. Truthfully, i see me...me with me, myself and i. And thats about all i see. I want to see farther. More details. Help me paint the picture. Please. Or at least be patient with me while i choose the colors and round up the supplies.

Ok. Enough bad analagies.

Song of the moment: Track 5 from Jadon Scheme - Graham Tilsley




Sometimes...you need to hear it...
So do i...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

I understand completely, darling. I was like that all throughout summer. I never drew, and drawing is my utmost passion in life. Sometimes, a swell of unbareable anxious frustration would overwhelm me and I can finally put a face to it: it was because I was living, but living out of context with what I wanted and needed to do with my life.

I love you a lot. I know that no matter what you choose to do, your optimism will irrefutably conquer it all, but if it ever becomes hard in your efforts to swim through, I'll always be here to support you. Always, Niki-love... okay? :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

There's my cap'n. Always making sure i'm on course:)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home