Monday, October 03, 2005

And so it begins.

Now many people would find it hard to believe, when they hear about my sleep schedule, that i have only in the past weekend started to experiment with caffine drinks. I can usually average a weekend with anywhere from 12-16 hours of sleep and still be in working condition. So with the addition of caffine drinks, the possiblities seem...endless. Perhaps they will finally help me reach my goal of staying up for a solid 72 hours. Don't worry, i will try and keep myself under control, but they are definently an interesting novelty that i plan to pursue in more detail.

Song of the moment: Sway of Mahogany Chairs by Cedars Bloom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Can we go drag racing after those glorious, caffinated 72 hours?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

You want to kill me, don't you?
...yes, of course we can.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home