Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'd get nature in my crannies.

A comment that one of my friends made about his younger brother being more mature than him got me thinking. I also feel that both my younger siblings are more mature than myself. One has her own car (a luxury i have come to believe that i will never be able to indulge in), and the other has a tv, dvd player and game cube in her room. That she paid for. How do i not have anything to show for the money that i earn, which is more than both of them? But thats not the only reason that i find them more mature. They seem more grounded, they know what they want in life, where they're going, they have healthy, mature relationships with people, all things that i can't seem to do, they have achieved. How can this be, when i have been on this earth longer, and should therefore by default, have had more time to figure things out? Maybe younger siblings mature more quickly from a subconscious decision to try and keep up with their older siblings age? Does that even make sense? I don't know, i'm rambling again.
I have too much spare time during the day at school.

Song of the moment: Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I'm going to catch you blogging at school one day, at which time I'm going to lay the smack down on you and make you do ukrainian homework.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

You'll never catch me. I never blog on the same computer twice.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

www.nimbleneglect.blogger.com ... My response.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home