Monday, September 19, 2005

Random bruises are like random thoughts. Deeply intruiging.

Hey friends. Sorry its been a while but all of this last minute school junk is keeping me on my toes. I finally have a moments piece sitting here in the ed computer room, so i thought i would blog. I love blogging in random places. So because Sask Learning fucked up, i have until tomorrow to get my transcript sent to the U of S so they believe that i infact, graduated highschool. How fun is that? Viewing myself as a "highschool dropout" of sorts has given me a new perspective. Its gotten me thinking what i would do if the past four years all of a sudden didn't exist. Well, i would proably still be en route to Calgary most likely seeing as they would not let me in here. I have been wondering a lot if i made the right decision staying here. Sure schools an alright pastime, and i do love being on campus...but could i be doing something equally as exciting and good in Calgary? What if there was unexpected opportunities that i have turned a blind eye to without a second thought? It feels like my life is slipping away between my finger tips. I desperately want to gain control of it again. But then i realize, what control did i ever hold over my life? That was a false sense of control, i've never really been in control of my life. I guess i'm still just trying to settle into my current situation since it is so foreign to me. I hope i can ease into it soon...

Song of the moment: You you you you you by The 6ths

2 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

Time is slipping away. we need to record. soon! ack, i don't know when i will have time.. i'm alittle worried about this.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Matthews worried too.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home