Thursday, September 22, 2005

Have you ever transcended time and space? Yes. Wait no. Well time not space. Wait, what does that mean?

I wrote this a couple nights ago at about 5am when i felt the sudden urge to blog, but didn't want to get out of bed.

A caged bird can still sing. I just need to find out how to feel free in my surroundings. A caged bird can still fly when its let out. What if i fly to far? But the real question is not that, but how far is too far? I just want to be free... i feel trapped. Tied down. No escape. I can't breathe. I try to swim to the surface, to break the wake, but i'm stuck treading below, salvation just beyond my grasp. I want to be saved, and yet, i refuse to take the outstretched hand. I've lost my grasp on reality. I never had a grasp on reality. I think i'm lost. I see the path that i want to take in front of me, the path i've already taken behind me, and yet i follow the butterfly off of both and let my feet lead me to... i don't know where. Ignorance is bliss. Freedom is bliss. Nakedness is bliss. I run through the sunflowers without a general direction or a destination. My eyes are closed and my feet lead. My stride catches and i pause uncertainly, but then i continue on without a backward glance. I want to go. I have reached the surface. Broken through. Sunlight streams over my face, and i dive back down. I don't want to breathe yet. I'm not ready to breathe yet.
Yah, i don't know it doesn't make much sense, but it was 5am.


The earth is an infinite bliss. The center is everywhere, but the circumfrance is nowhere.

Song of the moment: Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

"I'm only free because i never stop running."

Jimmy Hendrix

(or something to that effect.)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home