Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Inspiration via Graham.

My new friend Graham wrote a piece like this a couple days ago, and it touched me. Today i found myself writing one of my own in class.

I want to be with you.
I want to hold you.
I want you to hold me.
I want to hang out with you.
I want you to want to hang out with me.
I want to dance with you.
I want you to dance with me.
I want to lay under the stars with you.
I want to nap with you.
I want to kiss you good night.
I want you to kiss me good morning.
I want you to come shopping for cheesy things like cheese, tea, and "vintage clothing" with me.
I want to lay with you and your cats and watch movies for hours.
I want to cook for you. Naked.
I want you to cook for me.
I want to stay home and play video games with you.
I want to look deep into the depth of your soul.
I want you to look deep into mine.
I want to cuddle with you.
I want you to cuddle with me.
I want you to be able to read me like a book.
I want to read a book.
I want to dance in the rain barefoot with you.
I want you to sing for me. Just for me.
I want you to be with me.

I want to know who it is that i want...
I think its you.

Song of the moment: With or Without You by U2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home