Monday, March 14, 2005

Image.

Wow. I have come to the realization that guys are more selfconscious about how they look and what their image is than girls are. Contrary to popular belief. Someone should really let them know that we don't care what their wearing, how they look, or how messy their house/room is. We just wanna be with you...
Fucking brilliant show on Saturday even if the amp WAS being stupid.
Adventures with Graham are a blast. Everyone should strive to achieve them.

Song of the moment: The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by The Postal Service

3 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

It's true -- a lot of guys are. Good hygiene is important; perfection is unattainable, so the latter shouldn't be strived for. If you and your clothes are clean, I'm happy. I don't ask or need anything else. Remember Rob and Amber from Survivor? They looked hotter on the show than they did after they cleaned up after it concluded. Seriously. I thought Boston Rob was sexy until he shaved and wore preppy clothes.

12:18 PM  
Blogger tvpartytonight said...

So...how exactly did you come to this "realization"? I find this an odd commentary that I'm sure is true for some guys, but I don't see it. Reveal to me!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Some guys that i know made me come to this conclusion. *COUGH*kaelen&graham*COUGH*
But i guess i was being very general. I am sure that some guys are not nearly as annoying as all that. I apologize for grouping you all in the same category.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home