Sunday, January 30, 2005

Floating.

I love the feeling that i get inside after i watch a really fantastic movie, you know, one that touches you deep down inside.
Maybe it isn't this way for everyone, but i almost feel ... more alive inside. As if the directors have captured a profound experience, and are trying to share it with me.
And i try to hold this feeling in my grasp for as long as possible, even as i can feel it slowly slipping away, like sand through my finger tips.

I apologize for the sappy nature of this entry.

Song of the moment: Relaxation by Enya. Close your eyes and listen to it. Let it move you.

7 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

I felt totally fucked up once I finished watching Requiem for a Dream. SLC Punk was the first movie to make me cry. Movies are art, no matter how many shitty ones are out there.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

You have been the first person to place a comment on my blog. Love for you.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

What about it bothers you philip?

11:29 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I don't mean to keep deleting, I swear.

You intrigue me.. I'll be able to relate after I watch Garden State tomorrow.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Garden State is fucking good, I bawled a lot. Then again, it doesn't take much. Damn tear ducts and their leaky faucets.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home