Sunday, January 30, 2005

I am now certain that i have lost my sanity.

Wow. What have you done now might i ask? Started a blog have we? And all so you could feel cool and have a name when you post random comments on other peoples. Well, you've certainly out done yourself here.

Well i promise you all (and by you all. i basically mean myself and whoever else happens upon this very space in time) nothing, but i guess we will see what becomes of this experience in my life. I may grow, i may crash and burn. But at least it should be entertaining, no matter the outcome.

Song of the moment: Fiddle and the Drum by A Perfect Circle. Amazing harmony, and i like the lyrics. Simple, but brilliant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

Alyx! SDrfal;wirz. I saw your comments on my blog and went "who ARE you that you know like that?" but then I was smart and remembered.

Well... maybe not smart, but I remembered. LOVEFORYOU! Yay! I'm so happy you started a blog, I need to change my name to Simone now, just because of you.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Simone! You know my true identity. Shhhhh......

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home