Friday, June 17, 2005

Into the Looking Glass.

Invisible.
Unrecognized.
Transparent.
Underappreciated.
Unnoticed, would anyone notice if i just disappeared? In a poof of silver smoke, or just a quick popping noise and oop, i'm gone.
Would you care?
You seem safisfied enough with the world the way it is, why would you need me around.
Comic relief? A shoulder to cry on when things aren't going your way?
Fuck that. You wouldn't need that shoulder if you simply walked down the right fucking path.
But alas, it will be there, whenever you need it, like clock work. All you'll need to do is ask, and the tears will be dried, the rivers stopped and the understanding arms opened up for you to curl up and feel that everything will be alright.
I'm here.
Waiting,
for you.

Song of the moment: The Blowers Daughter by Damien Rice

7 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

I would surely notice if you disappeared. So.. please don't. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would miss you. You bring a unique touch to those around you. :)

4:03 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

I forgot to mention that I enjoy your song of choice for the day :) If you could make love through music, I'd be fucking Damien Rice right now.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Leeam, do you have to move? You make me feel so good:(

11:12 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

And i know!! He is friggin amazing. We can do him together:)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Clifford said...

Well Niki, I for one think you are amazing. and really, if someone doesn't notice you/ give you as much attention as you would like (I have theory about this, but I won't get into it, ask me later if you want to) Then I say fuck em!! thats right, fuck em all!!! Because you are totally amazing... And you could have me if you wanted to. (its a South Park qoute, but its totally true) Anyway I think we all wish we could disappear for a while and make people know what it feels like for us not to bethere, but I think that everyone goes trough this and trust me, you are awesome and you have affected my life, and it has been in a postive way. Basically. You are all that and a bag of chips. Stay beautiful because thats what you are.

Jay

1:39 AM  
Blogger Clifford said...

Wow, I'm incredibly coherent when I'm loaded.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

You, are friggin amazing Cliff. Love for you.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home