Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A letter, unopened, but sealed with a kiss.

Dear friends,

Thanks for the support guys. Its almost as if...just saying the words "I'm not happy" out loud, made me feel so much better already. Like admitting it lifted a weight off of my chest.

Drunkard, thanks for being so honest. I think i will take a leaf out of your book and tell people more when i'm just not in a good mood and let them deal with that fact.

Anonymous, i would love to hear whats on your chest. Anytime of any day. Even day after day.

Matthew, i don't know if the new me will be all that exciting, but thanks for the warm welcome.

Love, Alyx

8 Comments:

Blogger Dingus said...

I love you dear. Always.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

You know there is nothing like a first mates love for his captain, cap'n!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Clifford said...

Well I'm glad your feeling better. I know I felt alot better once I stopped pretending that I was alright all the time. And soon after that I was able to be happy sometimes (without pretending), and after that I was happy more often and etc. At least thats what happened for me. But know what will be happy good times? Partying at the lake. If you have any requests for songs let me know so I can learn them now! They'll be the best drunk and poorly sung songs ever!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Kombya...i wish i knew how to spell that.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Clifford said...

well I was hoping for something more you know... good. But I will learn this for you.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

This, is why i love you. I will think of more requests....man, i feel like a woman.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Clifford said...

is man I fel ike a woman a request? or do you simply feel like a woman right now?

12:54 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

That would be a request.
I don't feel very girly at all at the moment.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home