Monday, May 30, 2005

Like watching a balloon rise on a lonely day. A red one.

Why am i in such an emo place lately? Rrrrrr! I just wish i could put letters together into words, and then words in to sentences so i could understand what is going on inside of my head this past year. I feel so lost and up and down. Its like being unable to put one foot in front of the other.
Whatever, i just.....i just don't care anymore. I really don't.

Song of the moment: Dear Jamie...Sincerely, Me by Hellogoodbye

3 Comments:

Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Am I the only one who hates it when people talk about how emo someone is? Or that explaining that they're in an "emo mood"?

Maybe I hate it because I want to preserve what is left of the traditional emo culture. Listen to Saetia and Still Life. Then kill yourself.

Sorry for the mini-rant.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Syxx said...

Thats alright, the only reason i used the term to describe my mood was because of something that Hales said on the phone right before i wrote the piece.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Syxx said...

p.s. I like mini-rants:)

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home